IMPORTANT RETURNS & EXCHANGE INFORMATION
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason your order is not as you expected you may exchange, replace or credit your purchase within 14 days when it is returned in saleable condition with tags still attached and according to the points below:
- If you wish to return any goods, the return shipping cost is not covered by Holmes & Co Online. This is at your own cost. In the case of an exchange, we will cover the cost of sending out the new garment to you.
- R.M.Williams Boots (non-Bespoke & non-Made to Order only), Clothing and Accessories, returned within 14 days of delivery will be credited back to you depending on how you paid for the goods.
- All footwear should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Sale' is our favourite four-letter word too, so we'll even accept returns for garments you purchased at sale prices.
- New Zealand based customers may return online orders, New Zealand Post or in store.
- Please fill the Returns Form.
- Goods are deemed faulty if you receive them in damaged condition or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged by you or in any other way, or as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of receiving a refund, please note we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired, you are entitled to a full refund.
Holmes & Co BESPOKE BOOT RETURNS
Due to the bespoke nature of your purchase, once your order has been placed, we are unable to cancel or amend the order.
We are unable to accept returns of bespoke purchases except where the item is damaged or faulty or delivered incorrectly through an error by Holmes & Co.
Holmes & Co MADE TO ORDER BOOT RETURNS
Your MTO boot will be delivered within 4-6 weeks, subject to the availability of materials. Holmes & Co reserves the right to amend the delivery time as deemed necessary.
Due to the individual nature of your purchase, once your MTO boot order has been placed, cancellations or amendments cannot be accepted.
Holmes & Co is unable to accept returns or exchanges of MTO purchases except where the item is damaged or faulty or delivered incorrectly through an error by Holmes & Co.
Leather colours and materials may vary. Holmes & Co cannot accept responsibility for any variations in colour, shade and texture and cannot accept returns on this basis.