1. Are all online products available for Click & Collect?
Yes, unless marked "Check Availability Instore."
2. Where can I pickup my Click & Collect order?
From the Holmes&Co shop counter, 71A Victoria Street, Cambridge, during business hours.
3. When will my Click & Collect order be ready to collect?
Once you have received a 'Ready to Collect' email to confirm that your order is ready to pickup during store hours.
Please wait for this email before you come in to collect your order, to avoid disappointment.
4. How do I collect my order?
Bring your 'Ready to Collect' email – this can be printed or displayed on your phone - and proceed to Holmes&Co shop counter, 71A Victoria Street, Cambridge.
5. I can't make the collection date?
Your order will be available for 7 days after the 'Ready to Collect' email has been sent. If not collected after this time, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable collection time. If not reachable or the goods are no longer required, the order will be cancelled, refunded and returned to stock.
6. I can't collect my order myself - can someone else collect it for me?
Yes - they will need to show a copy of your 'Ready to Collect' email, either printed or displayed on a phone.