Terms & Conditions
Click & Collect
- Click & Collect is a free service.
- All product on the website qualifies for Click & Collect unless marked 'check availability instore' or orders requiring delivery more than one week in advance.
- Orders are usually available within 24 hours after completing the transaction.
- All Click & Collect orders are collected from Holmes&Co shop counter, 71A Victoria Street, Cambridge during store opening hours.
- If an item is found to be out of stock you will be contacted within 24 hours with alternative products or refunded. Normal website availability clauses apply (see below.)
- The Click & Collect service is selected on the delivery details page of the checkout, or requested when speaking to Customer Services on the phone.
- Click & Collect orders qualify for gift-wrapping and this should be selected in the checkout or when speaking to Customer Services on the phone.
- Click & Collect orders can be placed up to one week in advance.
- Your Click & Collect order will be held for a maximum of one week. After this the purchaser will be contacted to arrange courier delivery or cancellation. If not reachable, the goods will be returned to stock, your order cancelled, and your payment refunded.
- You will be asked for a copy of the 'ready to collect' email (either printed or on a mobile device) to collect your order.
- Your order can be collected on your behalf. The recipient would need to provide a copy of the 'ready to collect' email (either printed or on a mobile device) to collect your order.
- If you need to change Click & Collect order to courier delivery, please contact Customer Services to do this. Note that courier delivery is charged for.
- If you wish to change an order scheduled for courier-delivery to Click & Collect, please contact Customer Services to do this. If the order has already been dispatched then this option will not be available.
Pricing & Availability
All prices on the website are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 15%.
We try to ensure the accuracy of all information on holmesandco.co.nz, however we reserve the right at any time to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information without prior notice. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing (including promotional deals, discount coupons) or availability information.
May be used as a payment method on the Website and in conjunction with a credit card to complete an order online or over the phone. They cannot be used to pay off an account. Gift cards purchased online or over the phone from us are delivered by courier, are trackable and must be signed for.
Credit Card Liability
In the event that you receive unsolicited charges on your credit card bill, most credit card suppliers agree in their credit card terms and conditions to limit the amount of fraudulent charges for which the cardholder will be liable. This means that if you are able to prove that the purchase made over the Internet was not made by you, you may not be liable for the total amount of these fraudulent charges, but please check if your credit card supplier offers this and the details of the limit and when it applies, before you begin shopping online.
Changes to our Policy
We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted on our Website. It is your responsibility to check this Policy regularly for any modifications or updates. Your continued use of our Services after any changes have been posted on our Website indicates your acceptance of those changes.
At Holmes&Co we are committed to helping you have a safe and enjoyable online shopping experience. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or feedback.
This information represents our Terms and Conditions as of January 2018